"everydayplay" on You Tube - Pt 1

I'm not sure how many of you remember the play segments I taped for "9am with David and Kim" last year. Well, since the show was axed (nothing to do with my segments, I'm sure!), I've got permission to put the videos onto You Tube. You can hopefully view the first one by clicking onto my sidebar here or, you can click on this link to take you there

I'm not the most tech-savvy person, so it's taken me a little while to get them on (it's supposed to be simple, I know!). I have three more so I'll hopefully get them up and going in the next week or so.

Hope you stop by to have a look. I had so much fun taping them and it's great to look back on my little ones and see how much they've grown. Ed wasn't even 2 when this first one was taped. My how time flies ........

3 comments:

  1. Hi Belinda! So lovely to see that video up here - you must be so proud of those segments and rightly so : ) Jasmine enjoyed watching Emily play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Belinda - I'm going to pop over and have a look now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super video Belinda - you could have a show on your own! My preschooler would love the car painting.

    ReplyDelete