Water Play Segment

My water play segment went to air yesterday (click on the link at the side to go directly to the online video if you would like to see it).

I love getting the kids involved in water play, it's one of my favourite things to do with them. It's such a shame that our kids are growing up in a time when they can't enjoy a simple pleasure like running under a sprinkler. At least letting them play in containers of water gives them some of the benefits without massive amounts of water being wasted.

The activities i talked about in my segment are often done at bath time in our house too. Bath time can be such a chore sometimes but i find if the kids have something fun to do, they are happier to hop in and they're clean before they know it!

Thanks to the people who have emailed me about my segment and website, please feel free to drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment